"Time has come to abandon the disease era of medicine. We have to concentrate on the whole human organism for the future management of altered physiologies."
"Modern medicine, even today, nearly 85 years after the death of conventional science following Werner Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, is buried in the linear science of Newtonian Physics which believes that man is made up of matter, which follows certain deterministic predictability patterns."
"Human body is a colony of 50 trillion happy individual human cells that did exist as unicellular organisms for millions of years before getting together as this multicellular colony. "
"Our old model had a linear structure which followed the Ford Motor style assembly line. If biochemical transmission failed between points A and B, the precursor chemical could accumulate at point A and point B will be depleted of it."
- Latrodectus spp. (Widow spiders - Black widow (NUSA), Katipo (NZ), Red-back (AUS), Shoe-button (SA) : Found throughout the world and known by many different common names according to country
- Loxosceles spp. (Violin spiders, Recluse spiders, Brown recluse spiders, Fiddleback spiders) : Found in South America, United States, Australia, commonly in the tropics
- Tegenaria agrestis (Hobo spider) : Found in United States
- Cheiracanthium (Yellow sac spider) : Found in United States
- Phoneutria (Banana spider) : Found in Central and South America
- Atrax and Hadronyche (Australian Funnel-Web spider) : Found in Australia
- Lampona cylindrata (White-tailed spider) : Found in Australia and New Zealand
"One gene could look after so many functions."
"In addition, we have trillions of genes acquired from a multitude of germs that have become a part of us over millions of years and they live a symbiotic existence, the so called human meta-genome."
"This shows how foolish our expensive search for genetic modelling and genetic engineering, including stem cell research is. In fact, studies have elegantly shown that body cells, if needed, could transform themselves into pluripotent stem cells."
"The very word animate comes from the proteins in the genetic chain."
"It is the invisible forces of electromagnetic energy that keep us alive and all those frequencies like cellphones, microwave ovens, radio frequencies and even the scalar energy affect our DNA, RNA and protein synthesis."
"An added advantage is that energy signals travel at a phenomenal speed of 1, 86,000 miles per second, while chemical transmission is just one centimetre per second!! While drugs take months to get one back on one's feet after a major illness, energy healing takes only hours to days!"
"So our connection with the outside world is through the cell wall, our true brain. The environmental signals are our true saviours, God if you like (Bruce Lipton). When this signal dies, organism dies only to enter another shell to be reborn!"
"Instead of understanding human physiology properly, modern medicine created the monsters of “killer diseases” which are nothing but deviations in physiology and behaviour from some hypothetical norm as unique disorders and dysfunctions. The gullible public thinks that they are all killer diseases, thanks to the 24X7-hour advertisements. Let us understand the human being and try and set the deranged cell frequencies with suitable alternatives to get man back on his feet."